Angelworks 2017 Easter Event
March 18-19, 2017
Coming together to support a good cause!
Angelworks Class of 2017 Senior models will be herding
our baby animals for our 2017 Easter event.
And they’ve chosen to help support curesma.org
$20 of every Easter Session will go to CureSMA.org
SMA (spinal muscular atrophy) is a disease that robs people of their strength by affecting the motor nerve cells in the spinal cord, taking away the ability to walk, eat, or breathe. It is the number one genetic cause of death for infants. There is no cure and no treatment – but we are asking you to help us change that.
all the Details
The event is March 18th and 19th at the studio in Portage
- Registration closes once all spots are filled
- Sessions are just $75, with special print collections starting at $150
- Schedule your session by clicking the link below
- Tell your friends, coworkers and neighbors by sharing this page!
- Let's all make a difference together!